Hello! I’m from Regina Saskatchewan, and am currently in grade 8. Although I’m 14 I am 5″8! I love traveling, exploring, trying new things and having fun. I am a competitive cheerleader, and muay thai fighter. I also enjoy alpine skiing and scuba diving. I enjoy helping out at my local SPCA and assisting young children at my school with reading. I’m quite excited to carry on in high school and expanding my sports interests. My ambition is to attend university with the study of Marine Biology! I am very excited to attend the Miss Teen Canada Pageant and meet new friends!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.